The experiential path aims to sensitize tourists to a healthy and correct diet following the principles of the Mediterranean Diet, recognized by Unesco, intangible heritage of humanity, and at the same time, to strengthen the sense of belonging to the territory with its agro-food and wine excellences.
Heart and center of gravity of the Campania Region, the Vesuvius National Park is an area with an absolute agricultural vocation and offers a range of "typicality" among the largest in Italy, all produced and transformed by the Sapori Vesuviani Farm, guardian of biodiversity, following the principles of the "short chain" but above all of "seasonality".
The Pomodorino del Piennolo del Vesuvio P.D.O., which is one of the most typical and ancient products of Campania agriculture, so much so that it is even represented in the scene of the traditional Neapolitan nativity scene, will be the subject of the educational and tasting itinerary.
Recipients: n. 20/25 people
Duration of the educational path: 1.5/2 h
Stages of the route:
- - Reception of tourists in the company with tasting of Vesuvius apricot nectar;
- - Company visit;
- - Workshop: Typicality and Mediterranean diet: Piennolo del Vesuvio P.D.O. tomato;
- - Creation of the “Piennolo” of Vesuvius P.D.O.;
- - Tasting of bruschetta with Piennolo del Vesuvio P.D.O. tomato;
- - Didactic feedback;
- - Cost per person: € 20.00
Payment methods: advance bank transfer or cash payment in the company.